Monday, January 28, 2013

Long time no see


Dear: Blogger

It's been about 3 years since my last post... Please forgive me, this is my confession.

Yeah, I know it's been long and really sooo much has happened since. Over the holidays I came back to my blog and started reading some of the older stuff I had posted and I  realized how much I miss writing, sharing stories and information that interests me.

I stopped writing and for a stupid reason too, but I promise I won’t go away for this long again. I enjoy the time I spend on here. So YES I’m back!

I’m really pleased to see the changes that have happened on blogger since my hiatus. This is why I took most of January to edit and change the look of my blog. I’m really pleased with the fresh look and colours I’ve selected and I especially love that can keep my posts in a somewhat organized fashion with the tabs I’ve put in place.

Thanks for coming by...



No comments: